Thursday, May 23, 2024

Thursday, May 23, 2024

 It's hard to believe, but the last day of preschool is here!

The journey, for me, has been fantastic! Each child is unique and has brought something special to our classroom!  Once again, thank you for the chance to share each day with your child! For those whose preschool days with Zion are complete...I will miss you, but you will do GREAT next year!  For those returning for another year of preschool...I will see you soon...August will be here in the blink of an eye!

A special thank you to Mrs. Fahey, Mrs. Lorenz, and Mrs. Dose, your hard work and dedication to Zion's children is appreciated more than you will ever know!!!  THANK YOU!!!

A tiny bit of free choice before heading to chapel!





So many parents, grandparents (and a sibling) joined us for our FUN closing chapel today...













Mrs. Helmkamp led our chapel service today, reminding us that we are CHOSEN! God has chosen us to be a part of His family...




We read a special book...giving a glimpse into kindergarten...for our friends that have just about finished his/her preschool "career"!


Off to the playground to get those wiggles out on this wonderfully sunny day!









Then...after a few minutes to rest our bodies in the classroom...we headed out for one last round on the "big kid" playground!!!








Including a surprise visit from Riley and Sam, so Mrs. Lorenz could attend her daughter's "big kid" closing chapel. I'm pretty sure Sam, Riley, and 16 preschoolers were worn out!




And...that's a wrap on 2023 - 2024...I hope you enjoyed the journey of this school year as much as I did!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment